Saturday, September 24, 2022

WORSHIPPING THE YONI PRAYER

Hello Lovely People. Happy Equinox! <3 This is "Prayer To Yoni." Text, video teachings, and actual practice at retreats or private sessions are some of the greatest gifts that I may give to humanity. I used to improvise this prayer dozens of times at my Yoni Massage Retreats. This time it went deeper than ever before. When we, together with other men, bowed down to Yoni, we were saying the words of the prayer; not only did I cry, but also a few other ones. The women were crying too, and some of them were even yelling. We all released some emotions. This Yoni massage ritual has excellent healing power. Here, I share it with you also in other ways, in the form of a video Playlist on this subject. Share if you care this Love furtherđź’—. "WORSHIPPING THE YONI PRAYER" "Dear Yoni, which means The Sacred Space, the Holy Garden. Dear Yoni, The source of life, our first gate to this world, what we all came through. Dear Yoni, We came here with intentions of healing, liberation, expanding in Love, and growing in ecstasy. In the name of all men before me, now and after: - I am here intending to ask forgiveness for all the wrong names and bad connotations about you, Yoni, sexuality, and femininity. - I am asking your forgiveness for all those unconscious forced penetrations when you were not ready for them, - forgiveness for all these wounds inflicted on you. - forgiveness for the suppression of sexuality and feminine energy. Dear Yoni I come here with the intention of healing the female and male energy in me, in this relationship, and in all of humanity. Dear Yoni I come here with gratitude for giving and receiving so much pleasure. I am here to be grateful for all the bliss and beauty you give us. I am grateful for your trust and connection. Dear Yoni I promise to do my best to transform your pain into ecstasy, tantric orgasms that you have not dreamed of yet that extend beyond our minds. Dear Yoni We are coming to you intending to adore your beauty, the flower of life. Thank you that you are. Dear Yoni I love you đź’—" We could add something in our thoughts to the prayer, or we could add something verbally too. We Send beautiful energy through our third eye and palms, extensions of the heart. We shared our Love and gratitude to Yoni for trust, connection, and everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t68mZUQlACU&list=PL8M5t5cY3plZWqS2Xgy8Wc1ZTCtp3gqHb&index=1 #tantramovementschool #tantramovement #sexualalchemy #sacredsexuality #sexualextasy #sexualmeditation #useitdontloseit #loveandextasy #tantra #tantriclove #tantriclovemaking #femininemasculineenergy #femininemasculine #tantraforcouples #tantracouplesretreat #yonimassage #tantrapractice #MichalKaliGriks
Michal Kali Griks
http://tantramovement.com

No comments: