Wednesday, November 11, 2020

FREE Call with Marianne Williamson Thursday


Dear Friend, I learned a lot this year. I thought of myself as a pretty empowered woman, but I learned a lot about resistance to female pow
Your New Audio

Join Marianne for a FREE Preview Call
Personal Letter from Marianne

Dear Friend,

I learned a lot this year. I thought of myself as a pretty empowered woman, but I learned a lot about resistance to female power that lives quietly and insidiously inside our heads. Not all walls are visible. Not all chains are external.

For many women, the chains that bind us are invisible. The walls that keep us in place cannot be seen by the physical eye. We're told how to see the world, what to say about the world and where to take the world in subtle ways that often run counter to the intuitive knowing in our hearts.

Never has it been more important for women to own our truth, express our truth, and stand up for other women who are doing the sameOnly when we find our voices, our gifts and our courage to participate in co-creating a more enlightened world will human civilization begin to repair.

I will be sharing my thoughts about the emerging woman on November 20 & 21 during my in-depth virtual course, Women's Wisdom in Times of Crisis.

If you are thinking about attending Women's Wisdom in Times of Crisis but would like a bit more info, Please Attend my FREE Preview Call that takes place this Thursday, November 12, at 5:30pm PT / 8:30PM ET. During the call I'll outline concepts that I'll be discussing in-depth during my weekend course.

Attend my FREE PREVIEW CALL and decide if my in-depth course is for you.

The PREVIEW CALL is FREE and everyone is welcome (Yes – Men Too!)

I look forward to seeing you on Thursday.

image

Unable to attend the FREE Online PREVIEW CALL Live?
Everyone who registers will receive an audio recording of the Preview Call.

Unsubscribe

Marianne Williamson P.O. Box 70 Frederic, Wisconsin 54837 United States

No comments: