Monday, November 14, 2016

All Aspect of Life - All Aspect of Tantra. Tantra Teachers Guide. Full but not yet edited version

Halo Lovely People!
For the full moon I share out of love with you probably even bigger  internet share than last time. My book "All Aspect of Life - All Aspect of Tantra. Tantra Teachers Guide." is in 90% ready. The content is there almost in 100%. Now I will need native english correction some professional editing, some beautiful touch of art... When you would like to contribute in those, you are more than welcome.  This share is priceless. I didn´t heart that someone did share his/her teaching so freely. I wish it would serve well the students, teachers and whole humanity. We live in the times when we need quick efficient solutions to get out of so many crisises what we are in. Here is my best I can imagine contribution and solution what I could do.
Suggesting exchange of energy in the form of supporting us financially with amount 30 Euro is very symbolic. When you feel to contribute more , we would be very happy about it. You may also support us by giving us credit , sharing our events, sharing love out of univerce through the autor, me, through you to other people. Let the Love flow

Use it don´t loose it , Share Love <3 and Enjoy !

Michal Kali Griks and Alina Simuleac
http://tantramovement.blogspot.nl

No comments: