... and now later we can revealed discussions when the plans were first time formed... That's soon too :)
For now we remind You a visit of Andy
The Yes Men are a culture jamming activist duo and network of supporters created by Andy Bichlbaum and Mike Bonanno. Through actions of tactical media, The Yes Men primarily aim to raise awareness about what they consider problematic social issues. To date, the duo has produced two films: The Yes Men (2003) and The Yes Men Fix the World (2009). In these films, they impersonate entities that they dislike, a practice that they call "identity correction". The Yes Men operate under the mission statement of telling the truth and exposing lies. They create and maintain fake websites similar to ones they intend to spoof, which have led to numerous interview, conference, and TV talk show invitations. They espouse the belief that corporations and governmental organizations often act in dehumanizing ways toward the public. Elaborate props are sometimes part of the ruse (e.g. Survivaball), as shown in their 2003 DVD release The Yes Men. The Yes Men have collaborated with other groups of similar interest, including Improv Everywhere and Steve Lambert.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: The Yes Men|
- The Yes Men official website
- The Yes Men Fix the World - Peer to Peer Edition Free video download.
- The official Yes Men video channel on Babelgum
- Book website
- IMDB - Info Wars
- The Yes Men and Activism in the Information Age(pdf)
- Interview of the Yes Men.
- interview on Bill Moyers Journal, 20 July 2007
- Interview with Andy Bichlbaum from Democracy Now! program, May 12, 2006
- Spoof WTO/GATT website
- The Yes Men Fix the World: In New Film - video report by Democracy Now!
- Shell: We are sorry