Sunday, October 30, 2016

All Aspect of Life - All Aspect of Tantra. Tantra Teachers Manual. 1st and 2nd level description

Halo Lovely People!
For the new moon I share out of love with you maybe my biggest internet share. The next, biggest seed of my book  "All Aspect of Life - All Aspect of Tantra. Tantra Teachers Manual." Full description of 1st and 2nd level in Tantra Movement School.  The book  slowly is  getting more and more into daylight to serve my students and whole humanity.
How you may see there is still long way to go, lot of corrections editing, writing etc. I'm finding some time to do this between workshop practice, Love and sleep etc ;)

Use it don´t loose it , Share Love <3 and Enjoy !

Without your help would be hard, so when you fill that you may support somehow this process it would be lovely. ( correcting, editing, financing  contributions are  very welcome  )

Another seeds/parts of my book you may find here, at the page where I share more of myself : https://aktywnatantra.blogspot.bg/search/label/My%20book
(at the page it looks much better than on formatted fb without pictures)


No comments: