Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alternative CV (still to corect)

 8 years ago I emigrated to Amsterdam. When I just founded that here its some activity for children on squatted center, we went there straight with my daughter. From first time we felt in love in Kinderpret. I employed myself there as volunteer. From 8 years every Wednesday we have great time in OCCII. Together with kinderpret group we participate also in other festivals (Apekscha, Robodock, Ruigord etc...) We play there improvised, interactive theater shows ( Speurtocht ) And we are managing there children program. I'm also doing theater video camera workshop, where kids themselves are making reportage's on some important for them subjects. Sometimes is about ecology, creating peace, freedom, equality, sometimes animal rights,sometimes human, immigrants rights etc. Together they are making movie where young are educating the adults how better live for their future, with care for nature and animals.
Examples of their work You can see on the channel Spirit Of Squatters what I'm making. There You can see few more off my movies. Filming is another thing what I'm doing. I used to film for Vrije keizer TV (You can watch every Tuesdays from 8-9pm on ATV1) Now I'm publishing more on net.
My life I'm also documenting in many other ways. I'm writing a books about my adventures, actions what I'm participating in, about my thoughts and points of views. First of them is already finished but still is waiting for rewriting and for publisher. Fragment's (1/3) are already published in Poland and here available in Fort Van Sjakjo. The second book "Life Of Activists" I'm still writing and living in. Problem for most of You is that is in Polish. The things what I'm creating and copying in English and Dutch You could see on the pages which I'm still managing better in their Polish version. Those pages that mainly positive activism news and also platform for activities what I'm connected to and for affinity groups what I'm busy with. One of them is radio program Awakening in every Tuesdays from 16.00-19.00 in radio Patapoe 88.3 FM. In our program we talk non stop. We trying to awake hearts, consciouses and brains for positive changes in our life to make our world a better place.

Beside of that I actively participate in social, cultural, ecological and political (from below) life of Amsterdam. Mainly I'm busy with Positivenest, SWOMP, KSU but also many others. How You can notice, above that my goal in life that's making this world a better place for me, for my family, for all of us. The tool to achieve that and also another passion of my life are positive massage and media which I'm trying to use in any possible way :by book, www, video, radio, posters, music but also by my look like and my life profile (?) This all activism and voluntary I could not do it for You if I would not have possibility to life "for free" on squats, if I would not have possibility of using all this "squatters infrastructur", this all free, not commercial places as for example OCCII, Vrankrijk, Zaal 100, OT301, Positivenest, Eigenardig, Joes Garage, Plantage Doklan and many, many others. I would not have possibility of be a volunteer if not all of You squatters, who are making this so great movement. Squatting that my free choice for life and my next passion. That's my activism which become a part of my life. That's my fight for roof above head affordable for all of us as one of the basic human rights. That's my way of taking from rich from their excess and using it in better, more needed way. That's my way for finding that time for my family, for doing things what are more important that making money and collecting material things. That's My conscious and free choice.

My dream is that not only my flat would become activism but also my work would become activism either. At the moment to make money (for organic food for my family and for my activism too Hahaha!) I'm working on the bike taxi. Its OK, but just OK.

I'm dreaming about work, what would be more meaningful. My dream is that my activism would become my paid work, then I could give whole myself to make the world a better place. Maybe could You help me in that ??? Thanks !

No comments: